AI is an exciting technology that can bring many benefits to nonprofits and charities. However, it is important to consider the potential risks of using AI, such as data privacy and security concerns. It is also essential to ensure that AI is used responsibly and ethically, so that it can have a positive impact on the organizations it is meant to help.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 43 seconds
ProServeIT is Launching #Empower2024: Revolutionizing Nonprofits and Charities with AI
ProServeIT Corporation, a Microsoft Gold Partner, is hosting their annual virtual conference, #Empower2024, on January 31, 2024. The conference is designed to help nonprofits and charities take advantage of the latest technology trends, particularly Artificial Intelligence (AI). ProServeIT President Eric Sugar believes AI has the potential to drive positive change for these organizations. He has highlighted the AI Copilot, a strategic tool that can revolutionize how nonprofits and charities operate. ProServeIT is committed to making AI accessible and beneficial for these organizations.
Latest from News
- Kentucky Nonprofit Expands Program, Connecting Tech-Savvy Teens with Local Organizations
- OpenAI's Nonprofit Arm Reportedly Generated $45,000 in Revenue Last Year
- Nonprofit Pays Off Mortgage for Family of Fallen Georgia Tech Officer
- Discover How Nonprofits Can Bridge the Generational Gap in Philanthropy
- Nonprofits Can Now Take Advantage of AI with Social Enterprise Greenhouse Partnership