The merger between Tech Impact and Message Agency is a great step forward in providing digital solutions to the nonprofit sector. It is encouraging to see organizations coming together to provide services that can help to make a real difference in the world. However, it is important to remember that the success of this merger will depend on the organizations' ability to work together and provide the best possible services to their clients.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 44 seconds
Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
Tech Impact, a nonprofit that uses technology to advance social impact, recently announced a merger with Message Agency, a digital agency and B Corporation headquartered in Philadelphia. This merger will enable Tech Impact and Message Agency to empower nonprofits, foundations, higher education, and government organizations with innovative digital products and solutions. The two organizations will collaborate to provide a range of services, including digital strategy, web design, web development, and digital marketing.
Latest from News
- Tech To The Rescue: Nonprofits Get Easier Grant Management with New Solutions
- Nonprofits Can Unlock Six Value-Driven Opportunities Through Digital Transformation: Report
- Shift4 and Give Lively Join Forces to Create a Revolutionary Fundraising Solution for Nonprofits
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Software Market to Reach New Heights by 2023-2030