- Thursday, 02 April 2015
- Management Features
Finding a new accounting system can be daunting for nonprofit organizations—especially if your resources and budgets are tight. But, if your current accounting system forces you to spend hours doing manual processes, limits your flexibility, and drains your resources, consider moving to a modern, financial system.Read more...
- Thursday, 31 October 2013
The Internal Revenue Service estimates that there are more than 1.5 million organizations in the United States that qualify as tax-exempt under Section 501(c) of the US Tax Code. That’s a decline of some 22 percent over 2010 levels, and despite a recent increase in applications for some types of tax-exempt entities, it is clear that the challenges facing Nonprofit organizations are intensifying.
- 42% of survey respondents report that they do not have the right mix of financial resources to thrive and be effective in the next 3 years.
- 1 in 4 nonprofits has 30 days or less cash-on-hand.
- Over the next twelve months, 39% plan to change the main ways they raise and spend money.
- 23% will seek funding other than grants or contracts, such as loans or investments.